A chemical wash, or chemical flush, is performed when the usual washing and cleaning of your air conditioner parts does not solve the problems you are facing with your unit. Some common reasons our trained technicians might recommend a chemical wash are:
• Air slow to cool
• Water leak in unit
• Bad odor from unit
• Older unit or not cleaned for some time
When we give your air conditioner a chemical wash, you will definitely notice a difference afterward. Whatever initial issues you had will be resolved. You are left with a clean cooling system much more reminiscent of its early days.
Some of the amazing benefits you can experience from one of our chemical washes are:
• All parts working correctly. If there are any parts not working well, since we disassemble the entire unit, we can spot if something needs attention. This helps prevent future issues as well.
• Leaks in system repaired. When your entire air conditioner is flushed and cleaned, we can spot any leaks in the system and promptly repair them.
• Indoor air quality improved. Chemical cleaning removes dust and dirt so less can clog your filter. A clean air filter results in cleaner air throughout your home. A dirty and blocked air filter circulates dirty air, creating poor indoor air quality and possible respiratory issues for you.
• More efficient system resulting in lower costs. When your air conditioning system is clean, everything runs smoother and more efficiently. Running efficiently, as intended, prevents your system from expending more energy to keep up with your cooling demands. It can now afford you the same or more comfort in your home for less money.
Be the first to review “Chemical Air Conditioner Service”